My Family

My Family

Friday, January 11, 2013

Crochet Fun Hats


So last year Christmas I had the best time crocheting hats for friends and families.  I crochet my first owl hat that my little boy T loves to wear.  This is him in the car sit on our way to grandma's house.
This is one of my favorite, my elegant owl hat.  She went to my husband's niece.


Here she is, beautiful Gabby with our 2 yr old son in his lion hat.




















This lovely kitty hat was given to a 1 1/2 yr old beautiful, sweet little girl Ellie Mae









This is my loving husband with Takoda in our winter wonderland backyard.

Up close and personal, our love bundle Takoda.

Here is a puppy hat that T got for x-mas from mommy. Crochet with love.











Meet Tank


My husband's nephew, Alex the rasta bearded man.  I used fun yarn for his beard with #4 worsted yarn













Meet the youngest bearded boy, Oliver.  He started shaving when he was just 2 yrs old. ha! ha! ha!














 I love how the closed eyes on this owl hat came out
















This turned out so cute. 

















 My Ute Santa Clause



No comments:

Post a Comment