My Family

My Family

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crochet Me Crazy!!!

Hi everyone, I think my crochet hook is attached to my body. ha! ha! I've been working on this Pineapple Lapghan on and off since Oct. last year and I am almost done.  I got the pattern from Annie's Catalog.Com .  So far I love how it's turning out.  I played around with different colors on the trimming along the outline of pineapples and I didn't like it after I had applied 4-5 different colors.  I've decided to stick with the vibrant green color.  I am hoping to finish it at the end of this week than I will be able to show you my finished project.  This will be a gift to a very special person in my life, who has influenced me in so many ways.  I can't say who it is yet until I give it to her, I want her to be surprise when she receive it. 

 
This is Takoda, my two year old son who loves to sit on my projects.  He is too sweet and very loving boy.

I also want to share this with you. I knitted this monkey a mo. before my son was born in 2010.  I never wrote the pattern.  It was my very first stuffed animal I made on my own without following anyone's pattern.  I simply just looked at a picture I had taken of a stuffed monkey and thought to myself that I'd be able to make this.  It took me a while to pursue it (I was a little intimidated) but once I did I was very pleased with the outcome.  My goal this year is to make this pattern again and this time I will write the pattern down and probably do a crochet pattern as well. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment